Sunday, December 13, 2009

Recent Adventures

This is my tap recital that I didn't tell anyone about....because well it's kinda silly that I dance with the little kids, but I had TONS of fun. It was our Christams concert and so yay for our santa hats and red and green.

Also, we had lots of fun the other night with Mitch and Jennica and soon to be born baby Rice. We got to go to the Jazz game and it was AWESOME! They had an extra set of tickets on the fifth row and it was great! I could see the Jazz players face sweat! It was an awesome game because the Jazz came from behind and WON! That's because of our awesome karma there with Mitch and Jennica! Thanks again Mitch and Jennica!!

Yay for adventures...more to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the tap dance...and the santa hats! :) I'm sad we didn't get to see it in person! Thanks for coming to the Jazz game, it was fun. Maybe next time I'll be able to jump in and out of my seat to shout more along with the rest of you guys! haha

    ReplyDelete