Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sometimes Satan is Annoying

I've decided today that Satan really  likes to throw curve balls at you.
I'm not sure if it's to humble you and they are lessons from the Lord
or...
if Satan just thinks it's freaking HILARIOUS to make people cry.

Why is it do you think that I need to feel as miserable as he does?
I'm not sure I need to have that in order to feel the joy.

I cried today at work, thinking the whole time, "I've been doing so well lately. You have no power to make me feel this way..."
And yet,
for some reason he does.
I felt miserable.....all day.

I've decided that no matter what, sometimes the world really gets you down....
But then a glimmer of hope....

My dear sweet cousin Jessie reminds me with a simple status update on Facebook
"That did not go as I'd hoped it would. Ah well, I have many more blessings than I do trials, so we are all good! :o)"

I have more blessings than trials............yes I do.
Thank you so much for my life, even when it is hard.

Love
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment