Monday, June 25, 2012

Today I wanted to talk about my sweet husband.  I sometimes forget to tell everyone how amazing he is.  He is never quick to anger.  Never does he yell.  He knows how to calm my child and how to calm his silly wife.  He will always do what I ask, when I ask it.  He never acts put out or exasperated.  He will always take care of me and Eloise first.  He talks with me...well mostly he listens while I talk at him.  He loves all of his family members.  He provides for his family.  He works hard and will always work hard.  He is funny and a nerd.  He is spiritual and a rock in any sort of storm.  I love him with all of my heart and can't wait to keep living my life and after with him. I'm glad I met him and I hope I will always remember how wonderful he is.








No comments:

Post a Comment