Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life....sometimes is no fun

So I realized last night that sometimes being an adult isn't really any fun.....
  Why is it that you have to have all sorts of responsibility to learn anything from life?
Can't I just hang out all day and do fun things and still learn what I need to from life?
   I don't really like having to do dishes or cook dinner,
   I don't really like cleaning the house or doing the laundry,
   I don't really like it when I have to go to bed alone because my husband is doing homework,

I do like the sun
And the fact I'm going to be a mom.
I do like the breeze
I do like the mountains and water and trees.

Why can't I just do those things all day?

Sorry I'm complaining, but lately I've been really down.  It's hard to be positive when you think you're doing right and everything keeps going wrong.
OH well....it will be over soon right?
And I still am alive and can be grateful for life......I'll try.

Hopefully a happier post will come.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment