Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wow it's Almost JULY

July is right around the corner!  Holy Cow!

Well we've been busy.  We went to Moab and it was so freakin' HOT!
 I can't even believe I survived cause the whole time I was sweaty!  That's never happened to me before.
Something I thought was so funny, when we were hot and outside and hiking Eloise held perfectly still.  I don't think she liked the heat.  I think she just floated in there uncomfortably wishing she could be like 'mom, get me in the pool or the air conditioning.' See, she's got some Douglas in her :0)

We had so much fun with my family and Dallas and the Price family.  Here are a few pics.


Beautiful place.  Yes I hiked to Delicate Arch....it was far. And Douglas is being the Little Mermaid again, yes shirtless.

Well, it's been crazy fun, more stuff to come!
Yay for life.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment