Friday, July 22, 2011

I love my baby

So my little baby is not so little anymore. But I freakin' love her.  And I'm going to tell you all about how cute I think she is. Haha
She loves to take a bath in the sink and it's hilarious because she's almost too big for it :0)
Recently she loves to sing while taking a bath in the sink....which is even better.
She loves to dance to any song while we drive in the car.
She loves loves loves outside.  Whenever we go outside she points to the trees and exclaims "oooo"
She is trying to run before she walks.  Which is funny cause she wants to walk so bad.
She loves to dip any type of food, in any type of sauce.  Her favorites though are ketchup and ranch.
She loves to bang any toy, spoon, straw, french fry, anything on an surface to see what noise it makes.  She may be destined to be a drummer.
She loves to smack her lips after she tastes any type of drink.  It's like she's tasting it a little more and appreciating it way more than any 10 month old should.
She loves to watch Sesame Street and thinks that the muppets are freakin hilarious.  She always laughs whenever it comes on.
She loves popsicles, ice cream, and ice.  Watch out if you have one of those cause you'll have to share.
These are only a few of the things, I love that she loves.  I know mushy and all mommy like, but I can have moments like those every now and then.

Elise

1 comment: