Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm a Legend in my own Mind.....

So I'm sitting here in my pure BOREDOM today thinking......
which really is never a good thing.

Has anyone ever wondered how we can get to such a place in our existence that we write an entire news story on which actresses will play the next Charlies Angels?
How is that a front page news story?
And really.....who wants the Charlies Angels series back on TV?

Or how come we are still talking about the death of Michael Jackson?
Shouldn't we be worrying about protecting and helping the people in our world who are still living?

Why is it that all of our politicians can't just admit when they're WRONG?
Why do they always have to blame someone else for what is wrong with the world.

You made the decisions....you were supposed to be speaking for me and you didn't.......unemployment wasn't supposed to rise above 7, wait 8....wait 9.......wait......... has it stopped?
Shouldn't we be teaching everyone to take responsibility for their actions whether a good decision or a poor one?

I don't really know how I feel about pulling up ABC news and seeing all of the death and destruction of not only the world, but other human lives.
A father kills his son
A 15 yr old kills a 9yr old to see what it feels like
A 5 yr old girl's remains are found where her mother dug her a shallow grave
Another war.......another shooting..........millions lost there jobs...........an innocent man was killed in his own home.

When will we talk about........I don't know the fact that the sun is still shining?
Or that gas is still under $3 per gallon.
Why not make the readers or watchers laugh because there is already enough crying going on in the world today.

Shouldn't the goal for all of us be to just be grateful that we're all living?
To be able to write something uplifting?
To teach our children that they should take responsibility for their actions and do everything in there power to make the next decision a better one?

I don't know.....
That's just what I have been thinking about today........
I just wish I was more than one person........I guess.

I'm glad I'm still here......fighting for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment