Monday, November 30, 2009

Poor.........

Now I'm not writing this today to be a complainer or anything...
I just need to get this off of my chest cause it's stressing me out!

Do you ever just feel so powerless when it comes to money?
Sometimes, like today, I look at my bills and then at my bank account, and just hate being poor!

I know, I know it's good for me and everyone goes through it and some people live it everyday of their lives, but why do we even have to have money?! I mean really! It gives me such anxiety deep down in the pit of my stomach because I know on some things the balance won't go down for a while and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it! It gets so old..........I love all of this "learning" that I'm getting and going through, but really to be honest, I'm fed up with it.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better attitude...........maybe not........

BYE.............(please don't start charging me for this too.........)

No comments:

Post a Comment