Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow....I think I'm a blonde.....yup

So I'm sitting here trying to understand how to do this 'BLOG' stuff.
All I want to do is change the background on my blog, but since I have no idea about any of the technical jargon....I'm having technical difficulties.

Have you ever wondered if the reason older people have so much trouble with all of our new "hip youngster stuff" is because it is actually HARD to understand?
I mean really what do all of the acronyms really mean?
Why can't we just write it out in plain English?
They say that it is really easy so maybe I'm really dumb?

I promise that soon I will have a super cute blog that will have lots of pictures and lots of fun backgrounds, but I'm going to need my husband who's actually studying this stuff to tell ME what it is they want me to do.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm really the epitome of.............BLONDE.
Or maybe I'm an old soul in a young body?

Nope that can't be it.

Must be the previous...............oh well, at least I've come to terms with it right?

Later Gators!
PS. GO UTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment