Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So...

So today I've kinda been avoiding this blog stuff.
Let me share why....
So I had been working for 2 whole days on getting all of the previously posted pictures up. At first I had tried to make them all cutesie and scrapbooky and have really fun captions.
I painful highlighted letters and had a fun array and variety of words that jumped out at you and made you want to read.

Then...it all erased!

Let me share that I have just gotten a new laptop and they may have been why, I may have pressed a button inadvertenly and done it myself, but none the less, I had to start over to where it had auto saved last and let me share that it doesn't save very well.

I was so angry and so I had to stop and work on it again last night. After 2 hours, yes 2 hours, I finally thought I had it and so I previewed my work.
Let me share that the preview and the draft do not look anything close to the same thing..........at all.
So very frustrated I started over. I copied and pasted the text into a word document thinking I could just copy it back, and started with just pictures. I downloaded all of the pictures again, re captioned all of them, and went to copy and paste my fun description back in and it won't copy.

Let's just say I almost threw my very expensive new laptop.
Sometimes keeping all of you informed really gets me all worked up. I really wanted it to be cute and it ended up being not so cute.

I just want you to know that I do it all out of love, but yesterday I was really really angry and almost erased the whole thing and made it disappear, but I didn't.
I lived to blog another day!

Goodbye, cruel world!

No comments:

Post a Comment