Sunday, November 15, 2009

YAY! I figured it out......well Douglas did :0)

Douglas helped me figure out how to do this blogging stuff, since you can see because you're logged on. Here are a few of our adventures that we've had over the summer. Starting with Disneyland and Seaworld. We also went to Laguana Beach which had freezing cold water, but that didn't stop us.
PS. Thanks Douglas I love you!
We found Crabs!
Aly and Dallas. This was their senior trip! Yay for bringing me!
Douglas and I on the Roger Rabbit ride. No we are not going to puke..promise.

Waiting for Thunder Mountain. Coolest ride ever!

Lexi and Shylan riding California Screamer. Yes Lexi rode it 3 times. So much for being scared.

Touching Stingrays, so stinking cool!

All of us girls had to have the cutest Disney bracelet.....so we all did.

Goofy's Kitchen. My Favorite Place Ever!!!!

I really love the ice cream Mickey sandwiches there, but they REALLY like my teeth.

So that's just a few of our adventures. More to come, but only if I don't throw this computer because this blog editor sucks really bad!!!






















































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment