Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've turned to the "Dark Side"

And so it begins.....

I have decided that because I have suddenly become everyone's worst Facebook stalker.....yes I have visited all of your pages lately....more than you know and more than I care to admit.....I need to start a blog.

So here we go....

I don't know that any of you will care to hear what I have to blog about, but at least I won't be so bored out of my mind that I just stare....off....into...space.

Today I've decided to start with everything I love.
I love that my mom can stop into work and make my day better
I love that my husband will take time to bring me a coat when he hears I'm freezing at work
Even though sometimes I don't act like it, I love my job because it means I can pay my bills........even though sometimes that super sucks
I love being poor because I don't ever have to worry about "keeping up with the Jones' " cause everyone knows that I couldn't anyway
I love dancing because I can look like a complete idiot, but still feel good about myself
I love my life because hey even though it may be uneventful at times, at least I'm living it
I love..............well you get the idea, today I LOVE EVERYTHING.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you have a blog finally! Now I'll be blog stalking you when I'm bored... haha

    ReplyDelete